0

Mom and her Apps

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 9/21/2012 09:23:00 AM
Hello friends and family. I have started a new blog that will be directed to mom's and their apps. I currently use an iPhone although most of the apps that I will be reviewing are available either on the Android market or via the internet as well as iTunes. I will be reviewing many apps that I feel will make either mom or the whole family's lives easier. I will also review a few apps that you can make some money on. I will not post any apps that I don't use myself. So far I am finding the apps and reviewing them on my own although I have been approached to review a few apps and products that will be given to me and I will always note that in my reviews. I hope you will enjoy this new review site. Please sign up on the left hand side of www.momandherapps.blogspot.com to receive updates from us as we post. I also am looking for any apps that you use that make your life easier or that you couldn't live without. I am also looking for guest bloggers so please let me know if you are interested.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.